Monday, March 31, 2008

Sorry we have been away for awhile....






We have had a really busy last couple of months that have gotten the best of me and my blogging but I thought I would post a few pictures of what we have been up to. We had a great visit with Joe and Steph for a week but we mostly saw the inside of the grocery store (Wongs) since it was our big zone leader council and lots of meal planning but I think Steph and Zully and I make a great team! We also went to a stake conference in Sicuani and had a zone conference with the missinoaries there. Beautiful flowers and scenery everywhere!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

AHHH, Wongs. You gotta miss the place with fresh fish, great produce, dancing music from the water ads and if you're in a hurry, or not, you can just cut in front of people in line. Where are the shots of all the men in uniforms? Why don't they put one at the grocery store, so maybe people wouldn't cut....well, if they won't stop their cars for a police, would they really worry about grocery store lines?