Friday, February 15, 2008

Christmas with Dangela, Benjamin, Mal and Rob










We had sooooo much fun with the kids over Christmas and it is always hard to say good bye when they leave. The highlights were spending time with Benjamin, Christmas with the missionaries, walking to the park, eating ice cream, the dolphin show, the jellyfish encounter by Dan and Rob, playing on the beach with Benjamin, visiting the Sacred Valley, feeding the llamas, hiking around Pisac, eating out and not cooking, shopping and of course going to Macchu Picchu on the train in the rain!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the picture of Jeff sleeping. It reminds me of the good old Sunday dinners. It was the only time I saw Uncle Jeff not doing something.

Amanda said...

Thanks for updating. Love the pictures!

Suz said...

Looks like a great time!

Nicole said...

See mom posting isn't that hard and it is fun to get comments, remember, the more posts the more comments, thats my mantra.

Placeofspaceandgrace said...

Hi Peggy!
What a treat to get a peek at your missionary life. At risk of sounding nieve to the challenges you have as mission presidents, I have to say you are living Tony's and my dream! Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration.
Kelly Lundberg

b.rad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b.rad said...

looks fun! cant wait to come pary with el presidente!

Casey said...

I've tagged you now you have to do what I say, Wuahhhhahahahahhah! no seriously, you have to do what I say. Copy the questions from my blog and answer them for yourself in your own post.(don't worry, i'm sure stephanie can help you.)