Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads in our life!

I can't think of a better tribute to these great dads on Father's Day than to say thank you for your wonderful examples, your great love and devotion to your families and especially for making this journey through life so fun for all of us. I love you and I honor you and I never cease to be amazed at the great people you have become. Thanks for making my life so complete and have a wonderful Father's Day with your families!!





I don't know what we did to deserve this but after five of our own kids we suddenly became parents to 200 more!!!



Casey is the oldest Dad in the Elmer family who is outnumbered now 3 to 1 but manages to keep things fun at their house despite the uneven odds!



Dan is wondering if Nephi had as much with his kids as Dan does? Hmmmm?



Will is the newest Dad in the Elmer Family and baby Ryan has worn him out!





8 comments:

Willie said...

Thanks mom that was a very nice Daddy day tribute. Hope all is well in P-town. Love you.

Jamie said...

Parents to 200 more?--some people get all the luck. We are in Spokane for a visit and are loving it. We look forward to our other Spokane visits when you guys are back.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Here, here to Casey, Dan, and Will! They are awesome dads! How grateful we all for the influence of righteous and fun dads.
Thanks for the great work your doing with those other 200. We loved being with you guys so much!

Casey said...

I thought I left a comment when I first saw this, but apparently I didn't and I didn't want your hard work to go to waste. Thanks for thinking of us and we do miss you guys. Porter and Maya are always asking for Poppy pancakes.

Placeofspaceandgrace said...

Hi Peggy! I haven't checked in on you for a while. We were all together for Father's Day in Spokane last week and of course we gave Tyler and Chelsea the update on your family. Andrea and I continue to confirm to each other that you are living our dream--the picture with the missionaries was awesome.
Love, Kelly Lundberg

Toni said...

peggy, where is all the bloggable material we gave you while we were down there? jk! we had fun! we miss it already!

Angela said...

Benji got your letter Grammy and happily drew several pictures to go with your story tonight. Good idea keep them coming.

Amanda said...

Peggy, we did get the letter and the kids are really excited to start drawing, but I'm afraid they are going to mess it up. Would it be ok if I had them draw on a separate piece of paper so they could try several times? or would that just confuse things? We sure miss you guys.